The updated version of the original Altra trail shoe features a trimmed down layer that offers added flexibility and comfort and a simplified lacing system for improved micro-adjustment. The Lone Peak 4.5 includes all of the Altra trail shoe must-haves like StoneGuard™, MaxTrac™, Balanced Cushioning and the FootShape™ toe box. To top off the update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot.
- Balanced cushioning places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Footshape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Gaitertrap™ hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Trailclaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Maxtrac™: a perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g