If you love the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 you will love the 3.5 with its updated fit, look and feel. The drainage holes keep your feet from getting soggy, an all-new 4-point GaiterTrap™ keeps dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper offers enhanced durability. The Lone Peak 3.5 is better than ever and ready to eat up those technical climbs and descents. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe box, and MaxTrac™, TrailClaw™ outsole.
· Foot Shape: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
· Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
· Abound: energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
· Gaiter Trap: hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
· TrailClaw: This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents
· Maxtrac: This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.