Meet the latest update of the core runner's bread and butter, the Men's ASICS® GT-2000™ 4. Step into the perfect ride, with new, angled Convergence GEL® for increased cushioning; and the new Heel Clutching System® for a more supportive fit. Now even more adaptive than ever, the GT-2000™ 4 features a new internal fit system that wraps the midfoot and supports the overpronator.
· I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
· FluidRide® Midsole: provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
· Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
· Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
· Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
· Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
· Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
· Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
· ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.