For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support. Weight: 8.9 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
· I.G.S®(IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
· DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
· REARFOOT AND MIDFOOT GEL CUSHIONIG SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the food transitions through the gait cycle
· FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: Fluidride® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
· GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
· GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
· HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
· DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently places eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
· COMFORDRY™ SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
· GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING: Women’s models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression