The original Escalante is a fan favorite for Altra lovers everywhere, and the 2.5 brings back many of its features people know and love. Comfortable, casual, and capable, this updated model is ready for all day action. The updated sock-like upper is lightweight, breathable, and supremely comfortable. The midsole combination of Altra EGO™ and InnerFlex™ offers a soft, responsive ride with added flexibility for an overall improved performance. From long walks to short runs, light jogs to long laps and everything in between, with the Men's Escalante 2.5 you can do it all, all day.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Innerflex™Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Footpod™ Technology actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g