M. Brooks Cascadia 16 - 038
Conquer any trail in the Cascadia 16. This men’s trail running shoe offers all-terrain stability and durable protection, with softer and lighter cushioning than before to ensure a continuously smooth ride.
- Weight: 10.5oz / 297.7g
- New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
- Ballistic rock shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.