One of the most energetic shoes HOKA has launched to date, the unisex Rocket X is an incredibly lightweight, insanely responsive racer geared for elite athletes. The lightest racing flat in the HOKA lineup, this all-speed shoe is engineered to launch off the line. Primed for shorter distances, the Rocket X utilizes the same responsive carbon fiber plate as the Carbon X, delivering a fast, efficient, and propulsive ride. Built for race day, this speed dagger employs the lightest foam in HOKA history, a soft midsole carrier, breathable mesh upper and lightweight, rubberized foam outsole that reduces weight. Speed weaponry at its best, adrenaline will be pumping when lacing up this impossibly fast race flat.
- Anatomical tongue construction MIDSOLE
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride OUTSOLE
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- Weight: 7.40oz
- Drop: 5.00mm