Halo Fire is packed with features that will make your night runs safer. This lightweight, multi-beam, rechargeable headlamp offers over 280 lumens of clean, eye-pleasing light. Two down-angled proximity LED's light the path at your feet, while a powerful spotlight shines ahead. There are five lighting modes – low, medium, high, sprint, & strobe – and the maximum burn time tops out at 22 hours.
- Change light settings touch-free with RunWave technology.
- The Halo Fire communicates your presence to drivers via AutoStrobe, as the on-device sensor reacts to cars' headlights and triggers the safety strobe mode.
- The comfortable head strap has Nathan's very own BlackLight material in it, offering a reflective hit to make you even more visible to drivers.
- 288 lumens with 5 lighting modes:
- Low – 20 lumens
- Med – 80 lumens
- Hi – 240 lumens
- Sprint – 288 lumens
- Strobe – 120 lumens
- Run-Right Light™ combination of Spotlight & Floodlight
- LED: 3 LEDs – 288+ max Lumens
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer Rechargeable via USB
- Burn Time: 22 hours
- Water Resistance: IPX4 – Weather resistant