Blaze your own trail in the men’s 978 trail walking shoe. This adventure companion features a durable nubuck leather upper that forms a protective barrier around your feet, given flexibility by a gusseted tongue that allows for freedom of movement. The lower unit features ABZORB responsive midsole cushioning, a 3/4 Rock Stop plate for added protection against roots and rocks, and a Rollbar posting system to help reduce rear-foot movement. Last but not least, Gore-Tex® material on the upper helps resist water while letting your feet breathe.
· Men's Walking Motion Control
· Designed for superior support throughout many years of use, the men’s 978 trail walker also features NDurance rubber in the sole for maximum durability in high-wear areas and classic C-Cap midsole support.
· Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
· Durable hardware
· Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
· Nubuck leather upper
· Polyurethane insert provides excellent cushioning for all-day comfort
· Solid rubber outsole