RF Academy Presents: Running 101
Meeting Monday evenings at 6:15 pm @ Running Factory - 5480 Wyandotte St. E.
Our "Running 101" is an introductory program that caters to:
- those new to the sport of running
- those looking for a new fitness challenge
- those who have taken a break from running and would like to rekindle the relationship
Over the span of 9 weeks, our goal is to teach the fundamentals of running, assist you to become stronger, healthier, and more knowledgeable. Our experienced and friendly instructors work to ensure a safe, rewarding, and fun journey towards your personal fitness goals. By offering 4 time-based training levels, we can ensure that you are progressing at your pace and grouped with people of a similar fitness level. Before the scheduled runs each Monday, instructors will offer in-depth talks addressing topics such as:
- Goal Setting
- Proper Footwear and Clothing Options
- Stretching, Strength and Injury Prevention
- Biomechanics of Running
- Nutrition & Heart Rate Training
In addition to the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, when you sign up you will also receive a detailed training manual, an RF technical T-shirt, and a 15% store discount for the duration of the clinic.
Clinic Fee – 9 weeks for $69.99 (inc.HST)
For more information:
- Call (519) 945-3786 or 519-250-9511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Start running toward a healthier you!