RF Academy Presents: Running 101
Meeting Monday evenings at 6:15 pm @ Running Factory - 5480 Wyandotte St. E.
Our "Running 101" is an introductory program that caters to:
- those new to the sport of running
- those looking for a new fitness challenge
- those who have taken a break from running and would like to rekindle the relationship
Over the span of 9 weeks, our goal is to teach the fundamentals of running, assist you to become stronger, healthier, and more knowledgeable. Our experienced and friendly instructors work to ensure a safe, rewarding, and fun journey towards your personal fitness goals. By offering 4 time-based training levels, we can ensure that you are progressing at your pace and grouped with people of a similar fitness level. Before the scheduled runs each Monday, instructors will offer in-depth talks addressing topics such as:
- Goal Setting
- Proper Footwear and Clothing Options
- Stretching, Strength and Injury Prevention
- Biomechanics of Running
- Nutrition & Heart Rate Training
In addition to the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, when you sign up you will also receive an e-copy of the detailed training manual, an RF technical T-shirt, and a 15% store discount for the duration of the clinic.
NEW FOR 2020:
Traing with us VIRTUALLY! If you are unable to make it to our weekly group runs and still want to train with the running clinic, you can join us by logging in online and running the program whenever it's convenient for you.
Clinic Fee – 9 weeks for $69.99 (inc.HST)
For more information:
- Call (519) 945-3786 or 519-250-9511
- Email: email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Start running toward a healthier you!