W. Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Low
Description:The Lone Peak you know and love with some trail-tested upgrades. Along with a simplified lacing system, this new model has been trimmed down for more flexibility and comfort while retaining the original feel and legacy. Classic features like StoneGuard™ for lightweight rock protection and MaxTrac™ with a multi-directional lug pattern for traction on any terrain have been carried over. Enjoy the benefits of our FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning with the fit of Fit4Her™ technology.
- Balanced cushioning places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Footshape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- FIT4HER™ technology means every women's shoe is customized to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Gaitertrap™ hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Trailclaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™: a perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g