The trail won’t know what hit it with the new Olympus 4. The breathable, durable engineered mesh upper is complete with a premium tongue for a tailored, locked-in feel. The Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole excels in both wet and dry conditions while the high-performance InnerFlex™ midsole offers comfortable flexibility.
- FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Trailclaw™ canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Gaitertrap™ hook-and-loop tab allows the strapless gaiter to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rocks and debris.
- Innerflex™ grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- Vibram® Megagrip™ sticky rubber offers unparalleled grip on both wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal ground adaptability.
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g