Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 running shoe. The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This starts in the heel with added flex grooves that assist in isolating initial impact to force a softer and smoother feeling at footstrike. DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology has been incorporated to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole also integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves for a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 model is an excellent choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- Gel® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Flytefoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance.
- Flytefoam® Propel Technology provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Space Trusstic™ Technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel Drop: 13 mm