The GEL-NIMBUS® 23 running shoe continues to offer excellent comfort and long-run impact absorption. Its improved stability provides a more balanced stride that's followed by smoother transitions. Constructed with comfort and breathability in mind, the upper features a softer engineered mesh design for long runs. Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS® 23 delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL® technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines. Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC™ device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition. ORTHOLITE™ X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride.
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Gel® Technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Flytefoam® Propel technology provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Ortholite™ X-55 Sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D Space Construction™ improves compression at footstrike
- Weight: 9.2 oz