The 6th version of this famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features an improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance. Compared to the prior version, Version 6 features a little additional support, a slightly thicker sole, and increased abrasion-resistance. It’s a great option for someone looking to transition into barefoot styles.
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
- Rock plate for protection
- BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
- Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber