- $100 to $150
- W. New Balance 880 v12 - B12
When it comes to running, going the extra mile isn’t just a figure of speech. Whether it’s morning exercise or intense training, a daily regimen of training miles, combined with ordinary movement throughout the day, demands a lot from a running shoe. With running comfortably for longer in mind, the 880 was built to provide consistent performance for the neutral runner. The Fresh Foam X 880v12 represents a new generation set-up of the silhouette’s workhorse reliability with the smooth transitions of a reimagined dual-layer midsole. The top-bed foam and Fresh Foam X underfoot construction displaces heel impact and offers a responsive approach to cushioning. A plush, engineered mesh upper is infused with strategic zones of breathability and support. With the 880’s 360-degree approach to comfort, you can keep going longer.
- Weight: 237 grams (8.4 oz)
- Dual-layer midsole construction featuring top-bed foam cushioning and underfoot Fresh Foam X
- Engineered mesh upper with no sew overlays
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate